Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Honeypot #5 - Christmas Cookie (Father Daughter Incest)

Kerry is visiting her father for Christmas after her first semester of college. She's been nervous about it all week because she's going to be alone with him. They bond on the sofa by the fire, it's awkward at first, they slowly get more and more comfortable.

Small gestures and details will build up until Kerry's deepest most secret fantasies are fulfilled. It's a 7500 word story of extreme

father daughter incest

. There are several hardcore scenes of

father daughter love

including elements of domination and submission, and sexual manipulation. Her father, who has had a rough year, doubts the love of his family. She does everything she can to erase that doubt. Though it is not personally sexy to me, it is easily my sexist story yet, I'm pleased that I can share the story of this little tease with the world. Read it warm by the fire, it's my first

christmas erotica